- Currently Being Used ‘Off-Label’ For Weight Loss
- Not Licensed For Weight Loss
- Pricing Is Only Shown For Information Purposes
- This Page Is For Informational Purposes Only
- It’s The prescriber’s Decision To Issue A Prescription
Buy Rybelsus USA | What is Rybelsus?
Buy Rybelsus USA – an FDA-approved medication for treating type 2 diabetes. Its generic name is Semaglutide. It functions by helping the body control blood glucose. Individuals prescribed Rybelsus should pair this treatment with proper diet and exercise. Besides Rybelsus, Semaglutide is also available under the brand names Ozempic and Wegovy. getwegovy
How does Rybelsus Work?
Much like its former injection form (Ozempic), RYBELSUS works in three main ways, The medication mimics a natural hormone already found in your body (GLP-1). It works in three key ways to reduce your appetite.
1. It regulates the key hunger hormone GLP-1, effectively reducing your appetite.
2. It slows down the gastric emptying process, meaning that your body takes longer to process food and it is fuller for longer. This means your body does not need as much intake as normal as it works off the food it has.
3. The medication helps to speed up your metabolism by helping the liver utilize an enzyme to break down glycogen in a safe and controlled method.
This all helps to reduce the risk of the so-called “starvation mode” and other side effects like ketoacidosis, as you will be burning off a mixture of stored carbs & fats.
Unlike fad diets which tend to starve the body when it’s shouting out for food, the medication reduces your body’s desire to get more food, which makes it easier to make healthier choices and to reduce calories.
This means that when you stop using the medication, the body isn’t desperate for sustenance and therefore, you won’t suddenly begin storing fat and gain all the weight back. Ironically, it’s a more natural way to lose weight and keep it off.
How do I use Rybelsus?
RYBELSUS (semaglutide) tablets 7 mg or 14 mg are indicated as an adjunct to diet and exercise to improve glycemic control in adults with type 2 diabetes.
What are the contraindications of Rybelsus?
RYBELSUS is contraindicated in patients with a personal or family history of medullary thyroid carcinoma (MTC) in patients with Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia syndrome type 2 (MEN 2), and in patients with known hypersensitivity to semaglutide or to any of the components in RYBELSUS
Buy Rybelsus USA | What are the side effects of Rybelsus?
The most common adverse reactions, reported in ≥5% of patients treated with RYBELSUS are nausea, abdominal pain, diarrhea, decreased appetite, vomiting, and constipation.
You can learn more about the side effects of Rybelsus by visiting the EMC
Can You Buy Rybelsus Online?
Patients requesting Rybelsus for diabetes can start an online consultation with PillDoctor, our prescribing service offers EU dispensing for all our patients, without the need to see a GP.