$150.00 – $360.00
Botox is a prescription medicine that is intended for intramuscular injection. It is used to temporarily improve the look of moderate to severe forehead lines, crow’s feet lines, and frown lines between the eyebrows in adults, and in the treatment of hyperhidrosis. It contains the active substance Botulinum toxin type A.
Botox, also known as Botulinum toxin, is a neurotoxic protein that is used to relax the facial muscles. The effects of the treatment work to soften the appearance of fine to deep facial wrinkles, creating a smoother-looking appearance. The active constituent in botox is a protein complex, derived from Clostridium botulinum. Intramuscular injection prevents the release of acetylcholine, preventing muscular contraction of the targeted area. BOTOX is a prescription-only medication.
- Prevents contractions of the facial muscles
- Creates a smoother-looking appearance
- Used to temporarily soften the appearance of facial wrinkles
- BOTOX may also be used in the treatment of severe hyperhidrosis
- Moderate to severe vertical lines between the eyebrows (glabellar lines)
- Moderate to severe lateral canthal lines (crow’s feet lines)
- Moderate to severe forehead lines in adult patients.
- Under the arms in the treatment of severe hyperhidrosis
- Known hypersensitivity to botulinum toxin type A or to any of the excipients
- Presence of infection at the proposed injection site(s)
- 1 x 50IU
- 1 x 100IU
- 1 x 200IU
- Store in a refrigerator at 2–8°C
Shop the rest of the BOTOX range at Cosmic Aesthetics, here.
50iu, 100iu, 200iu